Leather Journal designed by Shah Handicrafts Leather in a Coptic binding allows the notebook to remain open when working on it. paper is unlined and acid-free, an ideal medium for all sketching, drawing, scrapbooking applications .additional details .pure leather by nature has some scars (due to marking /cuts on the skin)which reconfirms that the leather is 100% genuine made from pure leather .each leather product has a distinctive color tone, which may be different from as shown
- Dimensions: 7″x 5″ Inches
- Handmade Recycled Paper, String Lock
- Helps you organize Notes, Thoughts, Plans, and Ideas
- HANDMADE AND TRADITIONAL CRAFTSMANSHIP:- Shah Handicrafts is proud to bring more than 100 years’ experience of traditional Indian craftsmanship. Providing support to many Artists.
- VINTAGE AND ANTIQUE APPEARANCE:- Designed to stand out from the crowd. Hand-cut asymmetric flap and cover with handmade paper. The leather wrap around strap effectively keeps your journal closed and also acts as a handy bookmark. This old-fashioned leather has an amazing smell!