A beautiful handcrafted hardbound journal featuring a decorative leather embossed cover, and 100% cotton handmade paper pages. This journal combines quality with durability and is ideal for sketching or recording personal thoughts and ideas.
The quality cotton pages are stitch bound and securely fastened to the leather. The acid-free, cotton pages are the perfect surface for writing or sketching with a pencil, ballpoint pen, or your favorite fountain pen.
The Notebook is an ideal gift for birthdays, travel memories that cannot be captured in a photograph, or anybody who loves putting pen paper.
Story Behind the Craftmanship: Tucked away in a village near Jaipur (in Rajasthan, India) is the world’s largest center of handmade paper. These artisans put in a commendable effort to give a tough competition to the machine-made Journals. The Handmade paper journals are made of paper that is 100% tree-free and environment-friendly. At a time when a lot of focus is being put on saving our forests, Handmade paper is made by collecting scraps of cotton from the textile industry. This cotton often comes as part of old clothes or rags from cities. This waste is turned into a pulp and this, in turn, is made into exquisite sheets of paper.
- Dimensions: 7″x 5″ Inches
- Paper Type: Handmade Fiber, Recycled Biomass
- Cover: Genuine Cowhide Leather, Binding: Natural Threaded
- Features: Simple Plain with Stitched Edge. Threaded Cover Tie, Threaded Bookmark
- PERFECT FOR GIVING: Suitable for both men or women, this daily travelers notebook is a perfect present for an avid writer. Ideal to give for birthday, valentines, graduation or wedding anniversary.
|Model Number||KI – 015|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||KI – 015|
|Country of Origin||India|