a leather journal designed by Kalpcraft International Leather in a Coptic binding allows the notebook to remain open when working on it. Paper is unlined and acid-free, an ideal medium for all sketching, drawing, scrapbooking applications. Additional Details: Pure leather, by nature, has some scars (due to markings/cuts on the skin) which reconfirm that the leather is 100% genuine made from genuine leather. Each leather product has a distinctive color tone, which may be different from shown images.
- Dimensions: 7″x 5″ Inches
- Handmade in India utilizing traditional craftsmanship and techniques which have been passed from generation to generation.
- Plain Cover With One Lock
- Writers, Poets, Designers, Artists journal with Echo Friendly Material
- Each journal is carefully hand bound with acid-free Plain Cream recycled cotton pages suitable for use with any type of pen for all everyday writing tasks.